We're Hiring! Part Time Swim Coach
The KIDS Swim Club in Northampton, PA is seeking Assistant Coaches to work with age group athletes. Our team consists of swimmers age 5-18 with various levels of competitive swim experience and ability. The Assistant Swimming Coach is responsible for providing swimming instruction to team members in various age groups. All coaches are responsible for the appropriate positive behavior of all swim team members during practices and competitions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs assigned coaching responsibilities, which may include practices, recruiting, record keeping & scheduling
- Follows all KIDS Swim Club policies, rules regulations & procedures, including emergency procedures. Completes incident & accident reports as necessary.
- Attends competitions & functions as agreed upon with the Head Coaches.
- Assists with overseeing conduct of swim team members at competitions & other team functions.
- Attends all meetings & trainings as required
- Maintains effective communication with participants & parents.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years old, with high school diploma or equivalent.
- All necessary clearances must be in order prior to beginning employment.
- Current USA Swimming coach certification (or obtain within 30 days of employment).
- Two or more years of competitive swimming experience.
- Thorough knowledge of skills and stroke mechanics.
- Ability to lead & motivate team members.
- Prior coaching experience is a plus.
- Hourly salary commensurate with experience
Please contact email@example.com with serious inquiries.